Digital modeling equipment for stations with behind the horizon communication of the new generation PP097
Purpose and areas of usage
Digital modem equipment is intended for usage in stations of tropospheric communication and microwave radio transmission stations of a new generation with increased noise resistance. Providing high noise resistance and capacity of the communication system has been achieved. It was done through the usage of advanced data transfer technologies and multi - level adaptation to changing working conditions
Main characteristics of development.
Capacity in tropospheric mode: up to 50 megabit/second.
Capacity in direct visibility: up to 155 megabit/second.
Error coefficient: no worse than 10 - 6.
OFDM modulation (QPSK, QAM16, QAM 64).
Noise resistant encoding: cascading code.
External interface: Ethernet
Main advantages of development
1. Detection of spectrally efficient modulation and noise resistant coding.
2. Multilevel adaptation to changes of station work conditions using original solutions.
3. Support for different operating modes (tropospheric expansion, diffraction expansion, direct visibility).
4. Usage of packet data.
5. Continuous non - destructive control of the status of the communication channel.
6. The usage of technology of programmable controlled radio (SDR) and System - on - a - Chip (SoC)
Development is in demand on the market when creating new stations of tropospheric and microwave radio transmission. Documents on protection of intellectual property are processed.