Firefighters` protective clothing PP086
The special protective clothing of a firefighter is intended to protect the human body from the influence of hazardous and harmful environmental factors during the extinguishing of fires and carrying out emergency and rescue operations, which corresponds to the second level of performance qualities.
Key features, the essence of the development
The set of clothers can be used in the range air temperatures from 40 to + 300С, at the action of thermal radiation with a surface flow density up to 7 kW / m 2 and short - term the action of thermal radiation with a surface flow density up to 4 kW / m2, moderate action of an open flame lasting up to 15s that meets the requirements for thermal protection clothing a general firefighter according to the current one the state standard of Ukraine.
The set provides:
· protection of the firefighter during his stay in the conditions elevated ambient temperatures medium up to 180С and effects of heat flow density up to 10 kW / m2 during 300 s;
· protection against water and solution penetration surfactants in the clothes space;
· protection from short - term (up to 5 s) thermal radiation equivalent to the contact with an open flame (heat flux density 80 kW / m2);
· timely removal of heat from the clothes space;
· the visibility of the firefighter in limited light conditions;
· protection against bursting and erosion
Intellectual Property Protection Status
Patent of Ukraine for industrial design.
Development is used as a thermal protective special clothing of general type in the fire and rescue the SNS units of Ukraine.
The state of development
The set is manufactured in conditions of industrial production in the amount of 200 units and delivered to the fire and rescue units of the SNS of Ukraine