Innovation: radio telemetry system of acoustic emission monitoring IF0007
The Innovation is on sale! ! !
Invention details (the equipment, technologies, decisions, etc. ) are provided only by the letter of inquiry.
- Short description of an innovation:
The radio telemetric system of akustiko - issue monitoring is intended for selection, registration, processing of signals of acoustic issue and signals of working parameters of the studied object (effort of loading, temperature, mechanical characteristics of material at the time of research and some other), and also for determination of location of sources of acoustic issue.
Technical characteristics of telemetric AE - system correspond to modern world analogs both on the level of technical characteristics, and according to the software, namely:
- Coefficient of strengthening of the preliminary amplifier - 35 dB;
- The maximum coefficient of strengthening of the logarithmic amplifier - 92 dB;
- Frequency of sampling of a signal of AE - 0, 5 MHz;
- Word length of ATsP of AE channel - 8;
- An error of measurement of the moment of arrival of a signal of AE in channels - 4 microsec;
- The volume of a package of data of PPPM - 1024 bytes;
- Time of transfer of packages of these four PPPM - 2 with;
- The size of an interval of time of selection of information of AE of PPPM - to 2 with;
- Time of continuous work of PPPM - the 12th hour.
- Type of intellectual property: Five patents and know - how.
- Object of intellectual property: Industrial sample, software, control technique.
- Project stage: Production of small parties under the order.
- Form of participation of the investor: Purchase of the license, technology, ON and diagnosing techniques.
- Volume of investment: €200 000
- Term of implementation of the project: 12 months for production start
We cooperate with all participants of the market of innovations in Ukraine.
If you want to place the innovative solutions, please, contact us, and we will send a form of the application and instruction for its filling.
We also accept applications for development of decisions for various spheres of human activity.