Innovation: The pigments with anti-corrosion properties on the basis of nano-sized zinc phosphate IF0007
The Innovation is on sale! ! !
Invention details (the equipment, technologies, decisions, etc. ) are provided only by the letter of inquiry.
- Short description of an innovation:
Way of receiving nanodimensional materials on the basis of zinc phosphate for the purpose of their use as pigments with anticorrosive properties for paint and varnish priming compositions at protection against atmospheric corrosion of steel products and a metalwork.
The main advantage of nanodimensional anticorrosive pigments in comparison with traditionally existing the micron size, is the relation of high surface area to volume, and anticorrosive properties of a covering on the basis of nanodimensional pigments in direct ratio depend on the size of particles.
Application nanopigments allows to improve at the same time temperature stability, durability at blow, chemical firmness, barrier and anticorrosive properties.
- Type of intellectual property: Patents and Know - how.
- Object of intellectual property: Way of receiving nanodimensional phosphate of zinc.
- Project stage: The process flow diagram is developed and key parameters of the reactor for low - tonnage synthesis of nanodimensional phosphate of zinc are calculated
- Form of participation of the investor: Purchase of the license, technology.
- Volume of investment: €50 000
- Term of implementation of the project: 24 months for production start
We cooperate with all participants of the market of innovations in Ukraine.
If you want to place the innovative solutions, please, contact us, and we will send a form of the application and instruction for its filling.
We also accept applications for development of decisions for various spheres of human activity.