Multi-purpose drone with automatic identification of objects on the ground PP226
The essence of the development is to create a multi - purpose unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), which is designed to perform autonomous aerial reconnaissance and patrolling of a certain area or border, recognition, identification and determination of the interest objects coordinates
1. Flight altitude: 5 - 800 m.
2. Number of the detected objects: up to 1000.
3. Monitoring time 1 km : 45 min.
4. Maximum battery life: 45 min.
5. The camera also works in the infrared spectrum with infrared illumination
State of intellectual property protection
Received a patent of Ukraine for the invention
Main advantages of the development
The use of the developed information and cost technology makes it possible to increase the accuracy of the interest objects identification and reduce the energy costs of onboard systems during the flight. It increases the autonomy of the UAV. The benefits of the development:
· no analogues in Ukraine;
· the ability to identify objects in automatic mode;
· wide range of applications (military exploration, search and rescue, protection of objects, aerial photography);
· relatively low cost
The development can be used to control the movement of people, equipment, identification of animals (tagged), in exploration
The development readiness status
Pilot industrial design is created